Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Leaving for China and Korea

Tim and I only have a few days before we leave for China and Korea. We leave on July 5th and return on August 17th. I am looking forward to the long plane ride to Korea so I can watch a ton of movies and do nothing but SPACE OUT. All the prep work for the trip has worn me out. Planning lessons. Making materials. Trying to figure out a water purifaction system for China so we don't ROT ON OUR INSIDES. Yeah, I've been busy.

I hope to write here while I'm away to keep track of how all my lessons go and whatnot. It should be exciting.

4 comments:

aya said...

Hi Kelli.
I'm excited for you guys!!
Enjoy your flight:)

Eden said...

have a wonderful time!

Adam and Ashley said...

Hope you have an amazing experience!

suzan said...

Hi Kelli,

Just checking in. I hope you have a chance to update your blog...so excited to read about what's been going on.

Suzan